Hello all! Okay, here is the run down: I used to maintain a blog called "Comic Books and Literarture" but I kinda let it slide after some difficulty with the url address and some Adsense nonsense. I'm closing that blog down soon and putting everything back up on here (save some editing).
My name is Chris and I'm a recently graduated English major (read: unemployed). I started the original blog with the idea that we can all learn a lot from stories and themes found in comic books just as much as we can in classic literature. As I developed that first blog, I noticed that I wasn't just talking about single issue comic books, but I was also talking a lot about graphic novels and even social problems. I would try to make the name of the blog fit everything I want to cover, but I think it is easier just to say that you should be prepared for just about anything. No matter how off topic I seem to go, however, just remember that I will always be tying it back to something comic book related.
I prefer short introductions, so let's say we just get started with the posting.
No comments:
Post a Comment